Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I want this!


I happened upon this fella in Yigo on Sunday. I took a drive just to get out of the bustle of Tumon and Tamuning. It's really too bad Yigo is so far from work Because this apartment made my day. 

From what I can tell, it's a 2br/1ba. But the view  and interior ambient lighting is almost perfect.





Right, you get the idea. But then there was this..
 

Yep, that's the roof. A hell of porch eh?


Yep, awesome, and that comes from the kitchen. 
I have no idea how much it was, but places up North are on the cheap side from what I understand. 


I might get some good Karma from this place. Again, too bad it's way too far from work. Otherwise, this would be mine.

I decided to check out some other mysterious side roads. Where I saw strange things such as...
I have to wonder about this. Then further down the road...


This guy shows up...

I decided to pull off and check out some houses along this dirt road and found a land...populated by boonie dogs.

Now I love dogs, for sure. But no, not these boonies dogs. They sort of have a way of jumping in front of your car or chasing you down the street. Thugs. Yeah, boonie dog thugs. If you're windows are down, and you are stopped, they will jump up against your door and demand, DEMAND! food.

Not pictured but observed on this adventure, a dude, a water buffalo, two dogs sitting on the water buffalo on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment